I finished knitting the cherry hat yesterday, but it seems so deep. Before closing the top and sewing on the cherry bobble, I will wait for baby to arrive to get a better idea of how big her head is! No more hat knitting until then.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
35w6d, Needles On Fire
For the car, a mini-pinwheel, with my first ruffled edge:

I finished knitting the cherry hat yesterday, but it seems so deep. Before closing the top and sewing on the cherry bobble, I will wait for baby to arrive to get a better idea of how big her head is! No more hat knitting until then.
I finished knitting the cherry hat yesterday, but it seems so deep. Before closing the top and sewing on the cherry bobble, I will wait for baby to arrive to get a better idea of how big her head is! No more hat knitting until then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment