Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

34w2d, I Survived The Last One

The last childbirth preparation class, that is! Class#1 was last Tuesday, April 1st. Class#2 was Wednesday, April 2nd, and class#3 was this morning.

When I got the call from the midwife at the hospital with the dates (during the week) and time (10:30 am), I was a bit surprised, because how were spouses going to attend?

I informed Pascal and he said that if he was here, he would go with me.

I was one of seven ladies and Pascal was the only spouse in attendance! I thought the info provided was helpful for both parties, but I guess someone else thinks that spouses don't need that info.

Unfortunately, Pascal is on the road for a few weeks so he missed the final class. I managed to keep up (Emilie was a fast-talker! Even Pascal agreed!) and now have 4.5 hours of childbirth preparation under my belt.

I also had an appointment this afternoon with an anesthesiologist at the hospital re: an epidural. He took a short health history so when push comes to shove (literally), the epidural can be administered. Good times.

My next OB appointment is on the 15th!

1 comment:

Reluctant Flyer said...

Push comes to shove! LOL good one. :)