We were second in line yesterday and thank goodness, because the line was long when we finished! When it was our turn, Sophie wavered and asked me if I would be in the photo. I told her no, not this time, but if she wasn't sure, then we didn't have to do it. She watched Thomas run straight to Santa and give him a hug (!) and made her way over. I was disappointed to see that it wasn't the same Santa that we've had for the past five years and I hope he's OK.
(I have no idea why the picture is rotated. Sorry.)
I took them to Cold Stone as a treat and then to Build A Bear to look around before I got sucked into the renovated play area. At least the volcano is gone so I didn't have to worry about Sophie falling off of it and breaking her arm again. By the time we left the mall, the parking lot was a zoo! So glad to have gotten in and out.
No comments:
Post a Comment