Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Better Late Than Never

(I'm cheating and backdating these posts!)

It's still January so I can say "Happy New Year!" :)  I didn't get Christmas cards out, and then I thought I'd do New Years cards and clearly, that didn't happen either.

So, belatedly, here is 2010's visit with Santa:


















That is a Sophie, trying NOT to smile.  She did NOT want to see Santa this year.  On the day of the visit, I did not tell her where we were going and when we entered the mall, not even NEAR Santa mind you, she said, "I don't want to see Santa!"

We got closer to his booth and fortunately, there was no line.  Sophie was hiding her face in my neck and wouldn't even LOOK at him.  I was kneeling in front of Santa holding her like this, Santa was trying to ply her with a book and then he suggested that I put her on his knee and I thought, "Oh, she'll LOSE it."

But she didn't, and then tried to hide a smile :) 

1 comment:

Reluctant Flyer said...

Sorry to say it SAJL but that Santa pic just ousted the pic of us at the top of Pic de Jer for the prime viewing spot on my desktop at work. C'est la vie!