Last year, it was so easy.
This year, we stopped by a few days ago to say hi and Sophie was fine.
Today, I gussied her up (sans black hair bow, which she kept pulling out) and we got in line. I truly didn't think she would have a problem, but hey! Guess what!
She didn't even want to be near His Royal Jolliness. Santa suggested perching her on my left knee, so he could read the story to her. She twisted her body to the right, grabbed my right shoulder and would.not.let.go.
At one point, she was ready to burst into tears. AWESOME.
So here it is, in all its glory, because this photo will NOT be our Christmas card this year (and I love the way my glasses slid down, partially obscuring my eyes. MORE AWESOME.):
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That story will be one you will repeat to her children and you'll have evidence to back it up.
We loved getting our holiday card from you....And, this photo of you both with Santa is quite precious too!
Post a Comment