I tried to snap a few pics and she was more interested in the ruffles on her pants than looking at the camera - the following is the best of the lot:
Monday, November 17, 2008
6m, Where Has The Time Gone
Sophie had her six month checkup on Friday. She weighed 7.4 kg (16.3 lbs), up 500 g (1.1 lb) from the month before and measured 68.5 cm (27 inches), growing 2.5 cm (1 inch!) since last month! She's average for weight and a little above average for height. Her next appointment is in three months.
I tried to snap a few pics and she was more interested in the ruffles on her pants than looking at the camera - the following is the best of the lot:
I tried to snap a few pics and she was more interested in the ruffles on her pants than looking at the camera - the following is the best of the lot:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow, Zak is catching up at almost two months he almost 13 lbs. Sophie is beautiful!!
Post a Comment